Brand Activation is a term that is used widely every now and then amongst marketers. What does it actually mean? Why does any brand need activation? How do you know that your brand needs activation? This term is quite confusing for any layman or for anyone who is taking notice of them for the first time.
Brand activation is typically a unique process that focuses on turning a less known brand into a renowned and recognized one through different marketing trends. Marketers utilize different kinds of marketing to introduce the brand to their target audiences through effective interactions.
If you want to market your product, it is good to hire a #1 Sports Marketing & Sponsorship Agency in the UK. Brand activation marketing includes several campaigns to engage the target audience and improve brand value. Every brand, regardless of how big or small, needs to rely upon brand activation and build a brand activation strategy to be on the top of the game.
Image Source: Google
Below are some methods of brand activation used by any good event management and brand activation agency.
- Promotional Marketing
- Digital Marketing
- Experiential Marketing
- Sampling Campaigns
- Guerilla Marketing
- Sponsorship and partnership leverage
All of these marketing campaigns help a company to become a brand if used wisely. You can always refer to the best marketing campaigns done by giants in the industry.
It would be best if you understood everything about brand activation and research it thoroughly before you hire any event management and brand activation agency to plan and execute marketing activation campaigns for you. Brand activation neither has a special modus operandi nor does it require a huge budget. Rather it needs more strategy and a creative approach.
Below are some steps for successful brand activation marketing campaigns.
- Decide the goal of your market activation campaign. You need to identify what it is that you want to achieve through your activation campaign.
- Dedicate a budget to the campaign. Even though the brand activation doesn’t require a huge budget, you should always dedicate a budget that you are willing to spend on the campaign to reduce the chances of an ineffective campaign.
- Identify your audience and target them. It is very important to design a campaign according to your audience. If you will not target the right set of audiences, your campaign is more likely to be a failure.
- Create a “call to action” that will help you accomplish your goal. It is equally important that your campaign should always have an aim. After attracting your audience’s attention, you must always benefit from the attention and call them to action. For example, if your goal is to increase participation in your upcoming event, ask them to register.
- Make your marketing go viral on social media platforms to let people know and talk about it. Mouth publicity is one of the most reliable publicities for ages. You just need to light a spark and let the fire break out.