Decorative concrete is a type of concrete that is used to make decorative elements in architecture, such as pedestals, walls, and steps. The material is made by mixing Portland cement, sand, and water together until the desired consistency is reached. Once the mixture has been formed, it is then worked into a textured surface using a trowel or vibrating roller.
Decorative concrete can be used in a variety of ways, and can often be found in large structures such as airports and stadiums. It can also be used in smaller applications, such as walkways and benches. Because of its unique texture and appearance, decorative concrete is often used to create a more realistic look in an architectural setting. You can click this link right now to install such great decorative concrete at your place.
Image Source: Google
How do you maintain a decorative concrete driveway?
Decorative concrete driveways can be a beautiful addition to your home or business property. To maintain them, follow these simple steps:
- Sweep and mow the lawn regularly to remove debris and leaves.
- Water the concrete regularly with a garden hose to keep it hydrated.
- Use a hose to clean any algae or moss that grows on the surface of the concrete. Use a broom or leaf blower to remove any large pieces of debris.
- Apply a sealant every six months in cold weather and every year in warm weather to help protect the finish on your driveway.
Types of Decorative Concrete Designs:
- One popular type of decorative concrete design is the mosaic pattern.
- Another popular type of decorative concrete design is the floral pattern.
- Finally, another popular type of decorative concrete design is the abstract pattern.